Who We Are
FEBC is a global Christian broadcast ministry that develops and delivers programs to listeners introducing them to Jesus Christ, so they will know Him as their Savior, Lord, and King. Our programs also help listeners around the world grow in their faith and live in obedience to Christ.
What We Believe
FEBC is an interdenominational ministry whose sole purpose is to share the Good News to the world through radio, the Internet, and emerging technologies. In so doing, it seeks to cooperate with and support existing missionary efforts and the ministry of the greater body of Christ worldwide.
FEBC believes that Gospel radio ministry should present a consistent message for the edification of others. Cooperation in such an organization as this may be achieved and maintained only by loyalty to a common and positive agreement in the broadcast message. In Christ we have fellowship with Evangelical denominations and missionary groups, and base our cooperation upon the following great truths of the Bible.
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and that He will personally return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
What We are Committed to:
1. FEBC focuses on meeting the spiritual needs of our listeners.
FEBC exists for the sole of purpose of meeting the spiritual needs of our listeners. We will not depart from or compromise that goal.
2. FEBC strives to reach the least reached people.
Many millions are untouched by globalization and technology and their only contact with the outside world is through their radio. We often refer to these groups as the “forgotten peoples” of the world. We will continue to bring them the good news of God’s love and feed them on their spiritual journey with Him.
3. FEBC seeks to reach the most strategic population centers in our ministry areas.
The tools God has given us are ideal for reaching the forgotten peoples of the world, but they are also ideal for reaching the highest-density population areas. This is why we have local, community-based stations in strategic cities like Manila (10 million) Moscow (8 million), Seoul (10 million) and Jakarta (9 million). As God enables us, we continue to build our network of strategic local station outreaches in areas like Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and Ulaanbataar, Mongolia, and Bangkok, capital of Thailand. We believe God has called and equipped FEBC to minister locally in these and many other vital population centers of this needy world.
4. FEBC is committed to the Bible as God’s inspired Word and the primacy of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
We do many wonderful things in our programming: on-air counseling, call in discussion forums, music, specialty programs for women and children, health and educational programs. These broadcasts make a significant impact in the lives of our listeners. But what matters most is each individual’s decision to receive or reject God’s offer of salvation through Jesus Christ. We will not allow our focus to drift from this central and eternal issue. Since we take the Bible as God’s Word to humanity, we will teach it faithfully to our listeners.
5. FEBC will make its decisions based on God’s leading and principles, not on human wisdom.
FEBC is a ministry, not a business. We exist to fulfill God’s purposes and that means doing things according to His leading, His principles and His timetable. There will be times when we sense Him leading us to do things that might not make sense from a human perspective. FEBC’s history is filled with such “foolish” endeavors. Just as our predecessors did, we will seek God’s guidance and when He leads us we will obey.
6. FEBC will trust God to provide for all our resourcing needs.
7. FEBC will seek to glorify God through our work.
The Kingdom of God has only one King and all of us in it work for Him and His purposes. When God expands our work, we want the emphasis to be on His power in doing so. If God chooses to prune us and bring us trials, we will seek to honor Him through our response. We are not trying to build our own empire or reputation. Our goal is for people to see and experience God’s power in ways that bring glory to Him.