Thank you for your gift! As we celebrate Christmas, God is doing His work in the hearts of our listeners.
Here’s what we do for this Christmas season, celebrated in Russia from December to January:
- We invite families who adopted social orphans into our studios, interview them, and give them gifts. The purpose is to remind listeners about the great need to adopt those who are growing up without parents.
- We broadcast special Christmas programs, helping people understand why Jesus came to this earth and how we should respond to His love.
- We invite our listeners to visit Christ-centered churches for concerts and celebratory meetings. For many of our listeners, this will be the first time they visit an evangelical church. Please pray for them.
- We distribute FEBC advertisement pieces, e.g. pocket calendars, through the network of friends, giving Christians another way to evangelize during the Christmas season.
- We invite people to share testimonies of what God did during this year in their lives, especially those who came to know Christ only recently. Those testimonies encourage other listeners to make a decision to follow God.
Thank you, friends, for making our ministry possible. We cherish your partnership.
Have a blessed Christmas!
Victor P. Akhterov
FEBC Russian Ministries